Saturday 17 September
Tuggeranong Uniting Church is partnering with See-Change to hold a spring celebration! Come along and share in this community event, and join with us to celebrate the wonderful sense or hope and regeneration that comes with this time of year!
Our SpringFEST Sustainability Fair will introduce you to some exciting new ways to reduce your environmental footprint, plus connect with others in your community!
There will be a pre-loved clothing stall, plant stall, cake stall, Devonshire Teas – and the BBQ. TUC’s Floriade garden beds will be on display, so come on down and experience Floriade in the suburbs, and marvel at the Spring Scarecrow Festival entries.
Workshops include –
* Work Farming at home – click here to register
* Permaculture Design – click here to register
* Energy Efficiency in the Home – click here to register
* Seed Savers Seed Bomb workshop – click here to register
Sustainable Stall Holders –
* ACT for Bees
* Delizianaturally Delizia makes soaps, shampoos & Deodorant out of used cooking oil.
* CIDs Global Worming
* Capital Scraps & composting
* See-Change info stall & static E-Bikes on display.
* Southern Catchment ACT & hands on activity
* Endearing Jewellery – Sharon repurposes jewellery handcrafted from vintage, recycled glass, metal and more.
* Bees Wax Wraps – Demonstration of how to make bees wax wraps and sales.
* Clothing Repair – bring in your clothing to get repaired.
When: 9:00am – 3:00pm, Saturday 17 September 2022
Where: Tuggeranong Uniting Church, Corner Comrie Street and Sternberg Crescent, Wanniassa.
The event is being run in accordance with current COVID restrictions, and participants are advised to maintain good hand hygiene, stay 1.5m apart and please stay home if you are unwell.